Digital Marketing Specialist
As Digital Marketing Specialist at one of the global market leaders tesa, you’ll have a pivotal role in advancing the digital roadmap of tesa Benelux. Offering the best customer experience is crucial to a premium brand as tesa, this is your key focus in all B2B and B2C channels.
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of hands-on ATL/BTL digital marketing experience in a B2C environment.
- Develop and implement the annual digital roadmap for all distribution channels
- Coordinate local execution of digital marketing activities (SEA, SEO, Display & Online Video, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Community Management, LinkedIn, etc.) together with our digital marketing agencies
- Develop and implement long-term Digital Marketing Strategies in order to delight and digitally engage tesa customers
- Manage and create content (no actual copywriting) for customers (end-users, retail- and distribution partners), translating product features into customer advantages
- Coordinate all digital content (text, picture, multimedia) for product launches and updates
- Find (innovative) ways to generate traffic ensuring brand awareness and brand engagement.
- Continuously improving and updating the Data Management tools (PIM, MAM, etc.) in close cooperation with the marketing colleagues
- Report, promote and share figures on the results of all digital projects
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager in order to gain insight
- Support Trade Marketing & Sales teams at e-commerce and digital marketing projects of Key Accounts
- Follow up on trends and developments in your field of expertise as specialist in online communications and digital marketing
- Work closely with your local and international colleagues of Marketing & Sales
In this position you will report to the Head of Trade Marketing Benelux.
- Bachelor degree
- Successful marketing experience of at least 3 years in digital marketing, content marketing, digital retail preferably in (FMCG / DIY / retail)
- Responsible, hands-on and solution-oriented
- Commercial drive with focus on the customer
- Teamplayer with good communication skills: Dutch and English are a must, French is a plus
- Numerical, Analytical and MS-Office Skills especially MS Excel and MS Power Point
- The position is based in Hilversum. Occasional travel to Brussels and international meetings is required (10%)
We want to work with people who not only bring the right CV, but pursue their ideas with passion and commitment. A highly motivated, successful and professional organization is looking forward welcoming and supporting you in taking responsibility right from the beginning. At tesa you have many opportunities to develop yourself. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you discover new talents. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus.
tesa Benelux at a glance
tesa Benelux, with offices in Hilversum and Brussels, is part of tesa SE: one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions. Today, as an independent enterprise, tesa develops innovative self-adhesive solutions for consumers, industry and trade. tesa’s strong brand presence and customer orientation has made us a market leader in many segments, not only in the Benelux but worldwide. As one of the global market leaders, we strive for continuous growth, today and in the future.
Please respond by clicking "apply" or mail your C.V. and motivational letter to email@example.com, we will respond within 3 business days.