With the launch of CarNext.com, the aim is to disrupt the European market for high-quality used cars. This new B2B and B2C digital marketplace, powered by LeasePlan, will enable our customers to buy, lease, and subscribe to high-quality used cars in Europe. The 3-4-year-old used car market is a large, growing €65bn market which is highly fragmented and ill-served, with low levels of transparency and consumer trust, making it ripe for disruption. For our customers, CarNext.com is all about enjoying the ride: we offer the highest trust and convenience with fixed all-in prices, full maintenance history, a 14-days no question asked return guarantee and at home delivery.
The ideal candidate is able to execute good digital campaign management. The campaigns will tell the Carnext story and generate demand and leads. Main focus will be the set up and roll out of paid search, display and social media campaigns. Communication and coordination with the internal stakeholders – this will be mostly the local marketing and sales teams of Carnext.com – is very important.
You will be managing the stakeholders, but substantive knowledge is important as well to assess if a campaign is performing as desired and adjust if necessary.
You will bring together all specialists from briefing onwards, bring together input and direct specialists during the campaign. Furthermore you will Propose improvements with regard to process, organisation and cooperation (internal).
A team of young online specialists who are appropriately stubborn and super enthusiastic about the product they are working on.
It is an international group with a diverse background, but they share the passion with which they work on products that are innovative in the automotive and mobility sector.
The team consists of 10 people and has many nationalities. Here’s an overview of the team:
Manager Joost Geurtsen – Web analyst – Payed search – Display – Social ads – Affiliate and partnerships – Automation – To be fulfilled: SEO – To be fulfilled: Social / content
- 2+ years working experience
- Experience in an international environment
- Analytical minded
- Strong project management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Full English working proficiency
- Full-time availability
Nice to haves
- Experience with Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Facebook ads manager
- A 2nd language is a great asset to have (Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, one of the Nordic languages).
- Be a creative, ambitious, self-motivated person who is both energetic, flexible and is always
looking to learn new things;
- Be an amazing team player and be willing to go above and beyond in delivering great work;
- Be able and willing to turn something boring into cool and engaging content;
- Have a proactive and flexible mind set, with an attitude to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced,
start-up like environment.