We are looking for an INTERIM experienced Adobe Analyst with 3+ experience in Sitecatalyst and preferably experience in A/B testing. Stationed in the HQ Amsterdam for six months, fulltime.
The core responsibilities are performing behavioural analyses based on one or multiple customer data sources. You are able to demonstrate your experience in managing multiple analyses at the same time, and proactively in parallel bring new insights from our Adobe analytics data source to your agile team. You are a self-starter, capable of initiating and leading small projects.
What is the project assignment?
- Improve key metrics of digital product in agile team
- Main responsibility is on Adobe analytics related analyses
- Perform segmented deep dive analyses for AB tests & Personalized test evaluations
- Standardize and maintain the standardized Adobe segments
- Monitor agile team’s main KPI’s & trends & pro-actively analyse historical data on a weekly basis
- Work closely with the Product Owner to capture story input, translate these into analyses requirements, working with team members in CRO & Analytics & UX & Product Specialist to translate stories into business cases with solid quantitative & qualitative customer data sources input.
- Coordinate and communicate on all (trended) insights coming from data sources; NPS, Survey and Customer Service
- Own the, standardized, evaluation coming out of Adobe Analytics, NPS, Online Surveys and Customer Service
- Manage the data source evaluation correctness and central saved location structure together with other data source drivers
- Act as an evangelist for customer data source user stories across the eCommerce and brand digital experiences teams to drive a qualitative and quantitative hypothesis driven testing and optimization mind-set
You would need the following background and skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task whilst retaining quality across projects/task
- At least 5 years of experience within Adobe analytics in an e-commerce platform, reporting and key performance indicators and how this relates to the consumer experience and improving the performance of digital platforms.
- Preferably demonstrated experience working with one or more of the following tools: VWO, Optimizely, Monetate, Certona, Demandware, Qubit or Target and 3rd party vendors for more complex AB test analyses
- You have worked on and delivered at least 100 AB test analyses so far
- A passion for delivering data based recommendations for quantifiable improvements for deployment immediately or prioritization within the agile release process.
- Multiple years of experience analysing customer data sources such as NPS, Surveys, Customer Service.
- Although not a technical position, experience and a broad understanding of the platforms, systems, testing tools and interfaces would be a help
- Skills with driving and delivering personalization tests is considered as a huge plus
- Skills in ClickTale heatmapping & playback session software is considered as a huge plus
- Experience and skills with online operational persuasion principles? Let us know