Are you a native German online marketing generalist? Have you “crisscrossed” the German market before considering PPC/SEM within an agency or (fashion)e-commerce organization? If so, this position in Amsterdam may interest you!
Girav is a thoroughbred e-tailer that specializes in men’s fashion and is active in both the Netherlands and Germany. It offers shirts, T-shirts, polo shirts and pullovers. Its three brand pillars are Quality, Optimal fit and the best Service you’ve ever experienced. That is why its brand recognition rate in the Netherlands is around the 70% mark. The Girav team focusses on 4 aspects: product, marketing, e-commerce and customer service. This keeps the approach simple, yet offers major opportunities for further expansion into Germany. That is where you’ll come into play as our future Germany country manager. We’d love to help you get there, so…
Grow your talent with us!
And work in a top commercial environment in Amsterdam. In this role, you (with the help of agency experts) will manage all paid German online advertising channels on behalf of Girav. You’ll ensure that commercials achieve ideal rankings at the right price at the perfect time on German search engines. You will also work on other traffic channels, such as performance-based social media, with the aim of improving performance.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
• Creating a working online marketing strategy for the German market;
• Analyzing brand & market performance using AdWords and Analytics data;
• Managing agencies in the optimization of German PPC campaigns with the aim of meeting ROI targets;
• Constantly exploring and assessing new opportunities for improving performance;
• AdWords budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis;
• Reporting on all the above to your e-commerce manager.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor degree;
• Native German speaker and fluent English speaker;
• At least 3 years of experience in an e-commerce organization or agency;
• 1 – 2 years of hands-on PPC/SEM experience;
• Proficient in the use of Excel;
• Great analytical skills, motivated by data and willing to take an in-depth look at finer details;
• Interested in the men’s fashion industry and familiar with other E-commerce channels (e.g. SEO, email, remarketing, affiliates);
• Experience in analytical tools and reporting.